These nectar collector kits are designed to inhale the vapor from wax and thick oils.
They include a hand-blown glass nectar collector (hand pipe) body with a slime-colored waistband, a 10mm titanium nail, and a quartz glass dab dish.
Weight: 2.5 ounces
Included: Titanium Nail & Quartz glass Dish
For those unfamiliar with the process, here's how to use a nectar collector: (they all basically work the same.)
- first, the user puts some concentrate (wax, oil, crumble, shards, etc.) sufficient for one or more hits, into a quartz glass bowl or dish. (or you can dab directly from whatever you store your favorite concentrate in.)
- then, the Titanium nail (the TIP) of the nectar collector gets heated up BY A TORCH.(because a lighter won't get hot enough to begin to VAPORIZE the concentrate when the tip touches it.)
- then, when you feel it's JUST THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE (not too hot and not too cold!), touch the tip of the nectar collector to the concentrate. This starts the vaporization process. (You can tell when this is happening because you will see some smoke starting to swirl around in the body of the nectar collector.)
- that's the point where the smoker should gently (using light and long slow draws) start inhaling the vapor from the mouthpiece.
- Keep in mind that the angle of the nectar collector should be vertical (or nearly so) and not horizontal when you are drawing on it so you can avoid accidentally drawing up some of the actual concentrate into your mouth (yucky!) in case you draw too hard.
(Note that this is a common experience for nectar collector newbies, but easily solved by simply trying it a few times and experimenting with the tip temperature and drawing intensity (how hard you inhale) from the collector as well as the vertical angle that you hold the unit while you draw.)
In other words, you're looking to inhale just that beautiful VAPOR and NOT draw up the concentrate itself. Think to yourself: "draw light to make it hit just right"!
Last note on ALL nectar collectors:
- They are awesome, but obviously SIMPLER (and thus a little more primitive) alternatives to traditional dab rig setups with a banger or nail and carb cap.
In those kinds of setups, it's easier to know when to start drawing in the vapor as it goes through some kind of visual filter process in the rig.
It's probably also true that most nectar collectors are usually used by "experienced dabbers" that understand the process, but we also recognize that their simplicity is attractive to newcomers to the process too!
We ask that you agree to the following shipping terms and policies before placing any orders with us and understand that your order constitutes your full agreement to the following items:
*** NOTE: YOU CAN CROSS REFERENCE THESE POLICIES WITH OUR REFUND & RETURN POLICIES, foundhere. ***
DISCREET PACKAGING & SHIPPING LABEL
Mile High Glass Pipes ships all orders in plain packaging & with a generic looking label.We use plain brown boxes (we do recycle to save waste, so sometimes they aren't new), and or ship in plain cartons or USPS approved boxes.
Mile High Glass Pipes does NOT sell products to anyone under the age of 21 (18 where applicable).
For this reason we may make your package require an adult signature. If you are trying to use a stolen credit card, and or are under age, please don't. This does not mean every package will be signature required. In most cases they won't.
TIMELINES (How fast do you ship?)
Mile High Glass Pipes cannot guarantee a delivery date on any order due to our inability to control our carriers schedules or estimated time of arrival for many reasons including weather and transportation delays, incorrect or undeliverable addresses, carrier decisions, etc.
The standard processing time for orders placed Monday-Fridays between the hours of 10AM and 5PM PST is 1-3 business days, however, most get shipped the same day. Those orders placed AFTER 5:00 PST or on the weekends will be processed starting on the NEXT business day.
Note that weekends and holidays are not considered business days and shipping times quoted at checkout do not guarantee package arrival dates.
During peak seasons, natural disasters, or other acts of God (i.e. the recent COVID-19 pandemic), average processing times may increase.
Please be mindful of the processing times when choosing your desired shipping speed when checking out.
Please refer to the carriers charts below showing their delivery standards based on the class of mail, to determine when your carrier or mail will arrive, and what to do if mail is considered late.
Please note that WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCIAL COMPENSATION on SHIPPING for LATE, STOLEN, or LOST PACKAGES.
SHIPPING LOCATION INFORMATION
Mile High Glass Pipes ships its products from a network of warehouses across the US and Canada, however, our main warehouse is located in downtown, Los Angeles. We ship orders daily, 5 days a week.
- To get your order to your location, we require a physical street address for all UPS and Fedex parcels. If you need us to ship to a PO Box, your only choice will be USPS.
-Please make sure that all the shipping information is correct. If the address is inaccurate or the package is undeliverable and thus returned to our main warehouse, we offer you 2 simple options (ONCE THE PACKAGE IS ALREADY IN OUR HANDS):
1) Pay for a NEW shipping fee to a CORRECTED ADDRESS, and we will RESEND your package again... or...
2) Request a refund for the product price MINUS THE FEES due to the first INCORRECT shipping directions given.
FREE US SHIPPING
By default, Mile High Glass Pipes ships to all 50 States FREE OF CHARGE, however, please note that your package might take up to 7- 10 days to arrive at your location. We use UPS and USPS to accomplish this, therefore, we reserve the right to choose which rate option will be best for us. (which often can take more time than the expedited options provided at checkout.)
- Mile High Glass Pipes reserves the right to label any product as inapplicable towards the total amount applicable for free shipping.
International orders can be placed online, however, it's understood that all extra customs fees MUST be paid by the customer.
Check out the rates and details for UPS customs clearance into Canada here.
Check out the rates and details for USPS customs clearance into Canada here.
Once your order is shipped, tracking information will be sent to you via the email you provided to us in the checkout process.
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours after your tracking number indicates its "delivered" before claiming it as a lost package. (This is due to number of different reasons, depending on the carrier.)
Notes: 1) if you forgot to give us an email at checkout, then please feel free to contact us with your order # for more details about your tracking.
2) If you've already received your tracking #, be advised we may not be able to change, cancel, refund, or modify your order until AFTER it arrives at its destination.
3) Be advised that some exceptions to the shipping times for certain products may be listed on the product listing itself.
4) In the event any of your purchased items are oversold (i.e. out of stock after you order it), then we contact you by email or text message to offer alternatives and discuss your options.
Please note that we will hold your order here at the warehouse until we hear back from you. (because we want you to be happy!)
CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ABIDING BY THEIR LOCAL LAWS REGARDING THE SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS TO THEIR LOCATIONS.
+18 Adult signature required upon delivery.
Mile High Glass Pipes shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to or from your violations of local laws.
Note: If your order is auto- flagged by our system due to suspicions of fraud, we will contact you to explain any inconsistencies with the payment information provided. This is done in a good faith effort in order to service you correctly. In these situations, your package will remain on hold here at the warehouse until the information gets clarified.
MILE HIGH GLASS PIPES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
*** NOTE: PLEASE CROSS REFERENCE THESE SHIPPING POLICIES WITH OUR TERMS and CONDITIONS, foundhere. ***
CONTACT If you get stuck, don’t worry! You can always firstname.lastname@example.org call (213) 988-7576 for questions and answers.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
RETURNS & REFUNDS Please refer to ourRefund & Return Policy found here.