Og Vapes Apollo Electronic Dab Rig
- Fast Shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- 2600mAh Battery
- Lightning Warmup
- 4 Temperature Settings
- For Concentrates
- Micro USB Charging
- 3 Bowls
OG Vapes Apollo
The OG Vapes Apollo is a portable eNail that allows you to enjoy your essential oils and concentrates without the hassle of breaking out your rig and blowtorch. Just press, heat and enjoy!
It has a long lasting 2600mAh battery that lasts 2.5 hours on a full charge. It heats up quick with its four temperature settings. Blue is 450°F, green is 500°F, red is 550°F and the white color is 600°F.
The Apollo eRig by OG Vapes uses a 5 click to turn on and off and needs to be clicked 3 times to change the temperature.
- Fully charge the Apollo e-Rig before your first use. The device will pulse red while charging and turn off automatically when complete.
- Fill the glass with water just above the air-holes. Do not fill the glass while attached to the base. Do not allow water in the lower section.
- Align the inlet hole on the front of the glass with atomizer. Carefully push the front of the glass into the base then back.
- Turn the device on/off by clicking the power button 5 times quickly.
- Click the power button three times quickly to select the heat settings.
- Use the loading tool to place contents on the bottom surface of the bowl.
- Place the carb cap on top of the atomizer.
- Hold down the button for 3 seconds to initiate heat up. It takes about 30 seconds. Press and hold button anytime to exit. The pulsing light indicates the heat-mode is on.
- The device has a long beeping tone and the light will flash when it's ready for you to hit it.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the chamber after each use.
- 1 x Apollo Base
- 1 x Glass Attachment
- 1 x Atomizer
- 1 x Carb Cap
- 1 x Atomizer Cover
- 1 x SiC Nail
- 1 x Quartz Nail
- 1 x Ceramic Nail
- 3 x Cotton Swabs
- 2 x Alcohol Pads
- 1 x Loading Tool
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
We ask that you agree to the following shipping terms and policies before placing any orders with us and understand that your order constitutes your full agreement to the following items:
*** NOTE: YOU CAN CROSS REFERENCE THESE POLICIES WITH OUR REFUND & RETURN POLICIES, found here. ***
DISCREET PACKAGING & SHIPPING LABEL
Mile High Glass Pipes does NOT sell products to anyone under the age of 21 (18 where applicable).
For this reason we may make your package require an adult signature. If you are trying to use a stolen credit card, and or are under age, please don't. This does not mean every package will be signature required. In most cases they won't.
TIMELINES (How fast do you ship?)
Mile High Glass Pipes cannot guarantee a delivery date on any order due to our inability to control our carriers schedules or estimated time of arrival for many reasons including weather and transportation delays, incorrect or undeliverable addresses, carrier decisions, etc.
The standard processing time for orders placed Monday-Fridays between the hours of 10AM and 5PM PST is 1-3 business days, however, most get shipped the same day. Those orders placed AFTER 5:00 PST or on the weekends will be processed starting on the NEXT business day.
Note that weekends and holidays are not considered business days
and shipping times quoted at checkout do not guarantee package arrival dates.
During peak seasons, natural disasters, or other acts of God (i.e. the recent COVID-19 pandemic), average processing times may increase.
Please be mindful of the processing times when choosing your desired shipping speed when checking out.
Please refer to the carriers charts below showing their delivery standards based on the class of mail, to determine when your carrier or mail will arrive, and what to do if mail is considered late.
Please note that WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCIAL COMPENSATION on SHIPPING for LATE, STOLEN, or LOST PACKAGES.
SHIPPING LOCATION INFORMATION
Mile High Glass Pipes ships its products from a network of warehouses across the US and Canada, however, our main warehouse is located in downtown, Los Angeles. We ship orders daily, 5 days a week.
- To get your order to your location, we require a physical street address for all UPS and Fedex parcels. If you need us to ship to a PO Box, your only choice will be USPS.
- Please make sure that all the shipping information is correct. If the address is inaccurate or the package is undeliverable and thus returned to our main warehouse, we offer you 2 simple options (ONCE THE PACKAGE IS ALREADY IN OUR HANDS):
1) Pay for a NEW shipping fee to a CORRECTED ADDRESS, and we will RESEND your package again... or...
2) Request a refund for the product price MINUS THE FEES due to the first INCORRECT shipping directions given.
FREE US SHIPPING
By default, Mile High Glass Pipes ships to all 50 States FREE OF CHARGE, however, please note that your package might take up to 7- 10 days to arrive at your location. We use UPS and USPS to accomplish this, therefore, we reserve the right to choose which rate option will be best for us. (which often can take more time than the expedited options provided at checkout.)
- Mile High Glass Pipes reserves the right to label any product as inapplicable towards the total amount applicable for free shipping.
International orders can be placed online, however, it's understood that all extra customs fees MUST be paid by the customer.
Check out the rates and details for UPS customs clearance into Canada here.
Check out the rates and details for USPS customs clearance into Canada here.
Once your order is shipped, tracking information will be sent to you via the email you provided to us in the checkout process.
After receiving a tracking number, please allow some time for the carrier to provide updates on it. Sometimes, it takes them a while to scan the packages and to update the 'label created' status. (This status doesn't mean we have not shipped the package, means that the package has not reached their facility)
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours after your tracking number indicates its "delivered" before claiming it as a lost package. (This is due to number of different reasons, depending on the carrier.)
Learn more about USPS package status here.
Learn more about UPS package status here.
1) if you forgot to give us an email at checkout, then please feel free to contact us with your order # for more details about your tracking.
2) If you've already received your tracking #, be advised we may not be able to change, cancel, refund, or modify your order until AFTER it arrives at its destination.
3) Be advised that some exceptions to the shipping times for certain products may be listed on the product listing itself.
4) We highly encourage all our customers to use any and all our various discounts, special offers, and coupon codes available to them at checkout. We make these discounts readily available and visible on the checkout page for every listing, as well as on the homepage of their respective websites, and in whatever modes of communication we contact you with. (emails, texts, etc.)
Please note, however, that the discounts are not retroactive to the sale, meaning that we don't automatically apply them AFTER the fact of purchase. In these cases, we reserve the right to use our discretion as to whether or not we will apply them afterwards for you.
5) In the event any of your purchased items are oversold (i.e. out of stock after you order it), then we contact you by email or text message to offer alternatives and discuss your options.
Please note that we will hold your order here at the warehouse until we hear back from you. (because we want you to be happy!)
CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ABIDING BY THEIR LOCAL LAWS REGARDING THE SHIPMENT OF PRODUCTS TO THEIR LOCATIONS.
+18 Adult signature required upon delivery.
Mile High Glass Pipes shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to or from your violations of local laws.
If your order is auto- flagged by our system due to suspicions of fraud, we will contact you to explain any inconsistencies with the payment information provided. This is done in a good faith effort in order to service you correctly. In these situations, your package will remain on hold here at the warehouse until the information gets clarified.
MILE HIGH GLASS PIPES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
*** NOTE: PLEASE CROSS REFERENCE THESE SHIPPING POLICIES WITH OUR TERMS and CONDITIONS, found here. ***
If you get stuck, don’t worry! You can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 988-7576 for questions and answers.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Please refer to our Refund & Return Policy found here.